Please join Old Plank Trail Community Bank for a Reverse Mortgage Seminar on April 16 at 10:00am. The seminar will take place at our Mokena location, located at 20012 Wolf Road, in Mokena.
The reverse mortgage program has undergone some dramatic changes for the better. These loans are federally insured and allows individuals ages 62 and older to access the equity in their home tax free and without having to make monthly payments. More importantly, this program now has a choice of fixed rates and options with significantly lower fees. Mario Picciola (NMLS #755961) of Wintrust Mortgage will discuss this program and answer the following questions:
- Who qualifies for a reverse mortgage?
- What's the difference between a reverse mortgage and a bank home equity loan?
- Can the lender take away my home if I outlive the loan?
- Will I still have an estate that I can leave to my heirs?
- What types of homes are eligible?
- How much can I get from my home?
- How do I receive my payments?
Light refreshments will be served. Please RSVP by April 12 to Mario Picciola at 815-474-3749 or email@example.com.
Mortgage Loans are provided through our affiliate, Wintrust Mortgage, a division of Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A. NMLS #449042. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines. Program rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time. Owner must occupy home.